Latest IRSG Blog - 100 thousand People in Subsistence Danger in the Natural Rubber (Hevea brasiliensis) Plantations of Brazil for Causes of the New Coronavirus (COVID-19)Published on 24 March, 2020
Announcement of WRS 2020 PostponementPublished on 20 March, 2020
World Rubber Summit 4th eDMPublished on 20 March, 2020
IMPORTANT NOTICE: IRSG Webinar - Change of webinar platform to Zoom
Interview with TIMBERFARM
An interview with Maximilian Breidenstein, Managing Partner, TIMBERFARM GmbH.IRSG: What directions has TIMBERFARM taken since the 1960’s?Maximilian Breidenstein: TIMBERFARM is an international commodity and investment management group focusing on natural rubber and rubber wood founded and based in Düsseldorf. The...
Sustainable Natural Rubber Production in Latin America
Diogo Esperante is Executive Director of APABOR the NR Farmers and Processors Association of São Paulo/Brazil.He is responsible for the Statistical Monitoring Program of the National Association of Natural Rubber Producers in Brazil (ABRABOR).Post graduated in Project Management and have...
Interview with Namazie International
Namazie International Pte Ltd is a Panel Associate Member of the International Rubber Study Group (IRSG). Since its establishment in 1955, Namazie International has grown to become one of the world’s leading privately owned natural rubber traders and supply chain...
Interview with Kelani Valley Plantations PLC (KVPL)
A strong commitment towards environmental preservation and community engagement has been the driving force behind the growth of Kelani Valley...
- ● 100 thousand People in Subsistence Danger in the Natural Rubber (Hevea brasiliensis) Plantations of Brazil for Causes of the New Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- ● It’s Not a Game: In Defense of the Speculator
- ● Recycling Elastomeric Materials: Sustainability and Value
- ● Interview with Jason Schenker, author of the book “Reading The Economic Tea Leaves”
- ● Transparency in Rubber Market – The crucial role of IRSG