Organisations involved or interested in the rubber industry can become Member of the Panel of Associates . Established in 1990, the Panel of Associates is open to any organisation involved in the rubber industry. It provides greater interaction between industry and the Secretariat with benefits to both sides.
Membership of the Panel of Associates provides a valuable and cost-effective source of information for companies and organisations concerned. Services provided are constantly being improved, and the value is demonstrated by the current membership, which includes major natural rubber producer organisations, major synthetic rubber producers, traders and the world's largest tyre and other rubber products manufacturers, as well as leading rubber industry consultants.
Payment of the annual fee provides:
all IRSG publications
IRSG data and information
invitation to attend the annual meetings of the Group’s Industry Advisory Panel
IRSG has two categories of Industry Membership:
• Single-tier membership, where one company/organisation joins and a single password access is granted.
- Companies or organisations in a Member Country - SGD 4,000
- Companies or organisations in a non Member Country - SGD 6,000
• Multi-tier membership, where up to three companies/organisations within an international group join and
for each one a password access is granted.
- Companies or organisations in a Member Country - SGD 6,000
- Companies or organisations in a non Member Country - SGD 9,000
Membership is subject to the signing of a Confidentiality Agreement and membership fees are subjected to prevailing GST for companies in Singapore (with effect from 1st February 2013).
Online Application Form:
For application of Single-tier POA membership, click here
For application of Multi-tier POA membership, click here
Click here to view List of Members of Panel of Associates.